So I had a horrible reading month. Not because I didn’t read a lot, I read five books, but because I didn’t read many books that were on my TBR. I did the exact same thing last month and I am not proud at all. However all the books I read were really good, so that’s the good part. Do know that none of these books have review out yet but they will be coming.
- I first finish Tiger’s Quest by Colleen Houck and gave it 4.5/5 stars.
- I started off by reading Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amy Kaufman giving it 5/5 stars
- I then read The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan and gave it 4/5 stars
- Next I read The Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz and gave it 4/5 stars
- I finished out the month with The Color Purple by Alice Walker and gave it 4/5 stars (There will be no review for this because it was a book I read for school and I have over analised it too much.)
Now for the TBR, which is mostly books from the last two months.
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain (From January)
- The Doomsday Conspiracy by Sidney Sheldon (From February)
- Ordinary Grace by William Krurger
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (From February) (Currently Reading)
- Glow by Amy Ryan (From February)
- Tiger’s Voyage by Colleen Houck (From February)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander/ J.K. Rowling
- I have another one but partners haven’t been announced.
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
School Book Club:
- All In by Jennifer Barnes (From January)
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman (February)
- Odd Thomas by Dean Koont
To see the reviews I posted this month click on the title.
- Blankets by Craig Thompson
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Soundless by Richelle Mead
- Wild Magic by Cat Weatherill
- The Assassin’s Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
I also participate in Top 5 Wednesday, click on the topic to see my post.
That is all I have for you this month. I would love to know what you read and your opinions on the books I read. Thank you so much for reading and following me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily.