Again I had a not so great reading month. I read a total of five books and three of them were on my TBR. I read some ok books this month but it wasn’t great. Let me just tell you what I read.
- I started the month off my finishing Me Before You by Jojo oyes giving it 3/5 stars
- I then read Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch which I gave 4/5 stars
- Next I read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling and gave that 4/5 stars
- I then read Rule by Jay Crownover and gave it 4/5 stars (This ended up being apart of the Copy Cat Challenge)
- I also finished All In by Jennifer Barns which I gave 2/5 stars.
Now it’s time for my April TBR, which will have a lot of the books from my past two TBRs. Remember that one time I read everything on my TBR, yeah me too.
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain ( From January)
- The Doomsday Conspiracy by Sidney Sheldon (From February)
- Ordinary Grace by William Kruger (From March)
- Fabulous Terrible by Sophie Talbot
Copy Cat Challenge:
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (From February)(Currently Reading)
- Glow by Amy Ryan (From February)
- Tiger’s Voyage by Colleen Houck (From February)
- Imperfect Chemistry by Mary Frame
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (From January-March)
- The next three months the group is reading Me Before You (which I read this month) so I will not re-read this book
School Book Club:
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (Currently Reading)
- To be determined
- Trigger Warning by Neil Gainman (From February)
- Odd Thomas by Dean Koont (From March)
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
To see the reviews I posted this month click on the book title.
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
- The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
I also started a new type of post called What’s Next go check it out!
So that is all I have for guys. I am planning on participating in three different read-a-thons so I hope to read a lot more this month. I would love to know if you guys have read any of these books and what you have thought of them. Follow me on goodreads, Instagram, and my brand new Twitter.