Because it is 4th of July weekend I will be very busy but I hope to accomplish a little bit.
- I want to finish Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira which is what I am currently reading.
- I would like to also finish all my reviews that I am behind on (sorry guys!)
- For the 4th my work place is holding an event which I will be working at… and that is the exent of my social life.
- I would like to get through a couple more episodes of Orange is the New Black because the season is starting to be spoiled by social media.
- I also need to clean my room
- And as always I will be watching some youtube videos somewhere in there
So I know this weekend will not be very productive book wise but I am hoping that I will be back on track next week with my reading.