So this month was another fail. I read a total of 5 book which is horrible for me. The only excuse I have is that I started working a really time consuming and hard working job, but I should still have read a lot more then I did. Let me get into what I did read.
- First I read Magonia by Maria Headley which I gave 4.5/5 stars (Review is posted on this blog)
- Then I went on to read Lullaby by Amanda Hocking which I gave 4.5/5 stars (No review because it is the second of a series and I read the first a long time ago)
- I then read Maigret and the Pickpocket by Georges Simenon which I gave 4/5 stars (Review on this blog)
- Next I read The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan which I gave 4.5/5 stars (Review coming soon)
- Finally I finished The Fangirl’s Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs which I gave 5/5 stars (Review coming soon)
So now to the sad TBR list which will have a lot of last months books on it.
For the TBR Jar:
- Letter Perfect by Cathy Hake (from June)
- Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (I have the complete set of novels and stories so I will read the first in the book)
For the Copy Cat Challenges:
- Fallen by Lauren Kate (From May)
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (From June)
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
- Wicked by Jenifer L. Armentrout
- I also have another book but I haven’t gotten my partner in that group yet.
The monthly challenge for a book club I’m in:
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel (From June)
- And I am not participating this month because I didn’t like the challenge (and I already have too many books to read)
And then there is Thelittlebookowls book for the next two months which is
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
And I have the book which I am currently reading:
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
So that was my Wrap Up and TBR, I am sorry for how little I have been posting but that will change I promise. Thank you for reading this and if you want friend me on goodreads to see what I’m reading daily.