How has life been? I had a crazy week last week because my laptop got a virus right when I needed it for school. But don’t worry, everything is back up and running! Anyway let me tell you guys about what I have read over the past week.
- I finished Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephine Perkins
- 74 pages/ 14% through Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher
- 252 pages/ 63% through Jet by Jay Crownover
- 147 pages/ 77% through Fabulous Terrible by Sophie Talbot
- 14 pages/ 4% through The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- 50 pages/ 7% through The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- 125 pages/ 40% through Ordinary Grace by William Kruegar
- 50% through Six Days by David Levithan
- 228 pages/ 50% through The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- 336 pages/ 82% through Panic by Lauren Oliver
- and 86 pages/ 31% through Bossypants by Tina Fey
- 434 pages/ 67% through The Once and Future King by T.H.White
- I am 46 pages/ 12% through Napoleon’s Buttons by Penny Le Couteur
I hope you enjoyed reading this, also I would love to know what you are currently reading. I am getting back into the reading mood so hopefully this list will be shortened. Friend me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily.