I am being a horrible book blogger. Not only did I forget to post a weekend update and another post I was planning for the weekend. I also did not read anything in the past week. I’m sorry guys. I’m being so inconsistent but that is because it is my senior year and I am starting college applications. I promise I am going to work on posting regularly more. Anyway here is where I am in all the books I’m reading.
- 211 pages/ 52% through Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephine Perkins
- 147 pages/ 77% through Fabulous Terrible by Sophie Talbot
- 14 pages/ 4% through The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- 50 pages/ 7% through The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- 125 pages/ 40% through Ordinary Grace by William Kruegar
- 50% through Six Days by David Levithan
- 228 pages/ 50% through The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- 336 pages/ 82% through Panic by Lauren Oliver
- and 86 pages/ 31% through Bossypants by Tina Fey
- 434 pages/ 67% through The Once and Future King by T.H.White
- I am 46 pages/ 12% through Napoleon’s Buttons by Penny Le Couteur
I hope you enjoyed reading this, also I would love to know what you are currently reading. Wish me luck on reading as many books as I can before the end of the month. Friend me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily.