Sorry about not having a weekend update, I left for the beach on Friday and has terrible wifi while I was there. Anyway like I have mentioned before I started school today so I spent most of the week trying to finish my summer reading… which I didn’t accomplish. I have been reading nonstop but this book is just really long and drawn out. Don’t worry though because I have until Friday to finish the book and write an essay on it. Anyway let me tell you what I read this past week.
- 211 pages/ 52% through Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephine Perkins
- 147 pages/ 77% through Fabulous Terrible by Sophie Talbot
- 14 pages/ 4% through The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- 50 pages/ 7% through The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- 125 pages/ 40% through Ordinary Grace by William Kruegar
- 50% through Six Days by David Levithan
- 228 pages/ 50% through The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- 336 pages/ 82% through Panic by Lauren Oliver
- and 86 pages/ 31% through Bossypants by Tina Fey
- 434 pages/ 67% through The Once and Future King by T.H.White
- 238 pages/ 64% through The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- I am 46 pages/ 12% through Napoleon’s Buttons by Penny Le Couteur
Yeah. So I have been reading two books for the past two weeks which is not good for my TBR. However I am going to be joining a read-a-thon soon so look out for that post. I hope you enjoyed reading this, also I would love to know what you are currently reading. Friend me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily.