I’m sorry it has been such a long time since I have written one of these posts. My summer has just been so busy. Anyway since it has been such a long time I will just tell y’all about the books I am currently reading. I should only be reading my summer reading however I am procrastinating so hard.
- 59 pages/ 15% through Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephine Perkins
- 147 pages/ 77% through Fabulous Terrible by Sophie Talbot
- 14 pages/ 4% through The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- 50 pages/ 7% through The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- 125 pages/ 40% through Ordinary Grace by William Kruegar
- 50% through Six Days by David Levithan
- 228 pages/ 50% through The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- 336 pages/ 82% through Panic by Lauren Oliver
- and 86 pages/ 31% through Bossypants by Tina Fey
- 177pages/ 28% through The Once and Future King by T.H.White
- 238 pages/ 64% through The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- I am 46 pages/ 12% through Napoleon’s Buttons by Penny Le Couteur
So that is all I have for this past week. I am aiming at finished these school books before the weekend, wish me luck! I hope you enjoyed reading this, also I would love to know what you are currently reading. Friend me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily.