Sorry this post is up late, I had a really busy day yesterday and kind of just fell asleep when I came home. I would like to announce that I am officially done with school until August, which hopefully means that I will have a lot more time for reading, and I am officially a senior in high school, wow that just feels so weird to me. So I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me, so let me tell you about it.
- I would love to finish two or three books this weekend since I don’t have school to focus on.
- I do have to work on Sunday
- I also am planning on going to a bonfire thing to celebrate the end of school Sunday night, so that should be fun.
- I do have a bunch of random errands to run
- I also need to g through all of my school stuff and throw out some of the trash
- I also am hoping to go down to my community pool and read for a bit down there.
So that is all I have for this weekend. I hope you enjoyed reading this, I would love to know what you are currently reading or doing this weekend. Friend me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily. Thanks for reading guys!