Last week I participated in the Bout of Books 16 (TBR here) and I would like to share what I read with you guys, I am really proud of what I was able to accomplish this read-a-thon even if I didn’t finish my whole TBR. Anyway here is my wrap-up.
Day 1- This day was a regular school day. I think I read for about an hour and a half, I did end up taking an hour nap that night in which I could have read more but that’s ok.
- 104 pages of Da Vinci’s Tiger by L.M. Elliott
Day 2- Another day of school however I was able to read a good bit when I came home
- 62 pages Da Vinci’s Tiger by L.M. Elliott
Total: 166 pages
Day 3- Now I am really ashamed about this day. I had an AP exam in the morning however I got home at one and could have read all afternoon. Instead I slept all afternoon. Therefore I didn’t finish anything that day.
Day 4- Another day of school but I was able to get a lot of reading done that afternoon after school.
- 121 pages of Da Vinci’s Tiger by L.M. Elliott (Finished)
- 32 pages of The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
Total: 319 pages
Day 5- This day was the same as all the others. A day of school with some reading when I returned home.
- 68 pages of The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
Total: 387 pages
Day 6- I did have work in the afternoon of this Saturday but I was able to read a lot before and after my shift.
- 136 pages of The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
Total: 523 pages
Day 7- I had nothing to do all day, my goal was to read at every possible moment, and that is what I did.
- 154 pages of The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry (Finished)
- 83 pages of Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Total: 760 pages
So that was it for this read-a-thon. Even though I didn’t truly complete my TBR I am pretty proud of myself except for Wednesday, when I didn’t read anything. I would love to know what books you read if you participated. Thanks for reading. You can friend me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily.