This weekend is going to be pretty relaxed which is great since I am in the middle of the Bout of Books 16 read-a-thon (TBR here). School has slowed down tremendously since I have about two weeks left, I can’t wait to be out! Anyway here are my plans for the weekend.
- Again, I am participating in the Bout of Books 16 read-a-thon therefore I would love to finish my TBR plus any part of any other books.
- I do have to work Saturday afternoon
- I also am hoping to go to my local pool which just opened. My best friend is going to be a lifeguard so it will be fun to just chill with her.
- I do need to clean my room
- I also would like to take my dog to the dog park one day since it is so nice out.
So that is all I have for this relaxed weekend. I hope you enjoyed reading this I would love to know what you are currently reading or doing this weekend. Friend me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily. Thanks for reading guys!