I had a pretty calm week but a busy weekend in this wacky combo I was able to read a good bit. I am currently in a read-a-thon so I won’t tell you guys about anything that I am reading for that because those would be spoilers. Let me get straight into what i can tell you that I have read.
- I finished The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- and Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- 242 pages/ 54% through Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
- 125 pages/ 40% through Ordinary Grace by William Kruegar
- 215pages/ 46% through Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- 50% through Six Days by David Levithan
- 228 pages/ 50% through The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- 336 pages/ 82% through Panic by Lauren Oliver
- and 86 pages/ 31% through Bossypants by Tina Fey
That is all I have this week. I hope you enjoyed reading this I would love to know what you are currently reading. friend me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily. Remember to check out my What’s Next post and tell me what book to read next. Thanks for reading guys!