It is so hard to believe that it is already the month of May, I’m]’m going to be out of school in about four weeks!!! I read a total of four books this month, it’s not great but I just keep getting distracted during my reading hour. Half of those books were books that were on last month’s TBR though so I am happy about that. I actually don’t know how much I will read this month because it is time to start getting ready for exams at the end of the month. I did participate in 3 read-a-thons this month. The #TBRTakedown 3.5 (TBR & Wrap-Up), The Spring Into Horror Read-a-long (TBR& Wrap-Up coming soon), and The Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-thon (TBR & Wrap-Up coming soon). So with that being said, let me tell you about the four books I read.
- First I finished Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen which I gave 2/5 stars.
- I then read Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin and gave it 4.5/ 5 stars
- Next I picked up Trigger Warning by Neil Gainman which I gave 4/5 stars.
- Finally I read Station Eleven by Emily Mandel and gave it 4.5/5 stars.
Now it’s time for my TBR, which gets bigger and bigger each month because I am not reading enough.
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain ( From January)
- The Doomsday Conspiracy by Sidney Sheldon (From February)
- Ordinary Grace by William Kruger (From March) (Currently Reading)
- Fabulous Terrible by Sophie Talbot (From April)
- One Last Thing Before I Go by Johnathan Tropper
Copy Cat Challenge:
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (From February)(Currently Reading)
- Glow by Amy Ryan (From February)
- Tiger’s Voyage by Colleen Houck (From February)
- Imperfect Chemistry by Mary Frame (From April)
- The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
- I have another one but partners haven’t been announced
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (From January-March)
- Trigger Warning by Neil Gainman (From February)
- Odd Thomas by Dean Koont (From March)
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling (From April)
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
So I am going to start another section, and I know what your thinking. Ivy, you barley finish your TBR as is. But wait, the other two books I read this month would have been under this section. And because I am planning on reading them
and I want to feel good about myself. I am going to add a Read-a-long section. I want to read books a long with the goodreads group Readwithfriends so that is why I am adding this section.
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- The BFG by Roald Dahl
- The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- Anne of the Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
To see which books I reviewed this month, click the title.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling
- Rule by Jay Crownover
Click on the topic to see what I posted for Top 5 Wednesday
Also check out last weeks What’s Next post.
So that is all I have for guys. I am planning on participating in one read-a-thon this month so wish me luck! I would love to know if you guys have read any of these books and what you have thought of them. Follow me on goodreads and Instagram. Thanks for reading.