How are you guys this fine evening? I am pretty ok. I’m kind of freaking out because it is the end of the month and I feel like I haven’t read much, but I’ll leave that for my monthly Wrap-Up. I did participate in a read-a-thon last week, so in order to not spoil you for the wrap-up I am only going to tell you about the books I didn’t read for the read-a-thon, meaning all of the books that I have been currently reading forever. Anyway; here they are.
- I am 67pages/ 14% through Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- 50% through Six Days by David Levithan
- 166 pages/ 36% through The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- 336 pages/ 82% through Panic by Lauren Oliver
- and 86 pages/ 31% through Bossypants by Tina Fey
I did have to return And Then There Were None to the library so I figured I would start reading this again when I didn’t have so many other books to read.
Anyway that is all I have this week. I hope you enjoyed reading this I would love to know what you are currently reading. friend me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily. Thanks for reading guys!!