It is the beginning of the week which means that it is time for me to update y’all about what I am currently reading. I am currently in a read-a-thon so I can’t tell you about the books I am reading for that because that would be a spoiler, however I will tell you about the other books I have read through out the week.
- I finished Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- I also read Trigger Warning by Neil Gainman.
- 67pages/ 14% through Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- 50% through Six Days by David Levithan
- 9 pages/ 3% through And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- 161 pages/ 35% through The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- 336 pages/ 82% through Panic by Lauren Oliver
- and 86 pages/ 31% through Bossypants by Tina Fey
As usual I have read two more books and have made no progress on the books I am currently reading. I am hoping to fix this problem next month, but who knows how that will go. I would love if you guys would check out my What’s Next post from Thursday and pick which book I should read next. You can also friend me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily. Thanks for reading guys!!