How are you guys doing? I was able to read enough to feel really achomplished this week even though I had to wok a lot more then I’m use to. Anyway it is Monday, which means that I would love to tell you guys what I have read over the past week.
- I finished Sense and Sensibility finally, man that took me forever to read
- and I finished All In by Jennifer Barnes
- I am 67 pages/ 14% through Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- 155 pages/ 39% through Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- 50% through Six Days by David Levithan
- 9 pages/ 3% through And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- 161 pages/ 35% through The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- 336 pages/ 82% through Panic by Lauren Oliver
- 86 pages/ 31% through Bossypants by Tina Fey
- We actually have exams in a month so we won’t be reading any more books in AP Lang.