I am really proud of myself, I have read a lot over the last week. I would love to tell you guys what I’ve finished and what I’m currently reading, let’s get to it.
For Fun: Man I am reading too many books at once, After I finish this month’s TBR I need to start reading these other books.
- I finally finished Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raash
- I started and finished Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling
- and I read Rule by Jay Crownover
- I’m 55 pages/ 14% through Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- 9 pages/ 3% through And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- 73% through All In by Jennifer Barns
- 161 pages/ 35% through The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- 336 pages/ 82% through Panic by Lauren Oliver
- 86 pages/ 31% through Bossy Pants by Tina Fey
For School: I think we have officially stopped reading The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel, if we start it again I’ll let yall know
- 197 pages/ 43% through The Help by Kathryn Stockett
That is all I have for you guys today, I would love to know what you guys are reading or if you have read any of these books before. Follow me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I’m reading daily.