It’s Friday and that means it is time for me to tell you what I am planning this weekend. I have a pretty busy schedule and can’t wait to tell you what I am up to.
- I am hoping to finish Snow like Ashes and And Then There Were None because I am reading them for read-a-thons which both end Sunday
- I also realized that I am quickly approaching the end of my stockpile of books to review, so I hope that I can get a least halfway through another book this weekend.
Social: This is one of my most social weekends in months!
- On Friday I am going to see my school’s play (Pippin) and then sleep over at a friends house.
- On Saturday I am going to a basketball game with another friend
- And finally on Sunday I am working
- As always I have homework to finish
- I would love to catch up on blog posts and youtube videos