First off I want to apologize about not posting on Friday, I did have a weekend update planned and just had to add a few things but I had to go to bed early because I took the ACT on Saturday morning and the post just slipped my mind. I am in the middle of a read-a-thon so any of the books that were on my TBR (posted yesterday) will not be put on this list, although I do post spoilers on the wrap-up on my goodreads and Instagram if you want to follow those. Anyway let me update you guys.
- 336 pages/ 82% through Panic by Lauren Oliver
- 86 pages/ 31% through Bossypants by Tina Fey
- 56%through All In by Jennifer Barnes
- 35 pages/ 11% through The Color Purple by Alice Walker
- 197 pages/ 64% through The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel
So that is all I have today. Thank you guys so much for reading this.