Hey Bookends, so I have realized that this is the last weekend of the month, and I have not read many books that were on my January TBR. Hopefully I will be able to fix that these next two days. I do have some things I need to accomplish but that can be pushed aside. So here is what I am planning on doing this weekend.
- I am going to READ READ READ books from my TBR this month.
- I will be goin to my brother’s basketball game Saturday.
- That is all I am planning on (hopefully it stays that way)
- Being the end of the month I have a lot of end of the monthish posts to write for you guys.
- I need to get my car washed
- And as usual I have a good amount of homework which I will wait till Sunday night or Monday study hall to finish.
Thank you so much for reading this little weekend post. Are you doing anything fun this weekend? Let me know in the comments. Follow me on goodreads and Instagram to see if I accomplish my weekend reading goals.