Today I am going to update yall on how I did on the Winter Biannual Bibliothon. I started out really strong but fell fast trough out the week because I had exams the next week. Even though I didn’t read as much as I wanted I did read a lot of pages and am really proud of that. I was able to read 4 and a half books and completed 3 out of the 7 challenges. However I was not able to read any of the books on my Bout of Books 15.o TBR. So all the books I read from Day 2 on would be what I read for the Bout of Books 15.0.
Day 1- I had a whole day of just reading. I felt really proud of myself because I focused on reading and didn’t get distracted too much.
- 266 pages of Soundless by Richelle Mead (Finished)
- 278 pages of Wild Magic by Cat Weatherill (Finished)
- 46 pages of e Assassin’s Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Day Total: 590 pages
Total: 590 pages
Day 2- I did have to go to school for most of the day but I did not have too much homework and was able to read when I got home.
- 162 pages of The Assassin’s Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Day Total: 169 pages
Total: 759 pages
Day 3- The same as the day before, I went to school but had a bit more homework so I was not able to read as much.
- 87 pages of The Assassin’s Curse (Finished)
- 26 pages of Panic by Lauren Oliver
Day Total: 113 pages
Total: 872 pages
Day 4- So this is when I started to really prepare for exams so I didn’t read as much in fact:
- I didn’t read anything. I feel ashamed.
Day 5- Again I was getting into studying for exams.
- Again I didn’t read anything for this day.
Day 6- Being Friday I thought that I should take a break from studying and read some.
- 130 pages of Panic by Lauren Oliver
Day Total: 130 pages
Total: 1002 pages
Day 7- I read some more of the book but I did study for a good bit of the day.
- 180 pages of Panic by Lauren Oliver
Day Total: 180 pages
Total: 1182 pages