Hey Bookends, after a long week of exams it is finally time for a nice relaxing weekend. I do have a couple plans but I am mostly hoping to catch up on things that I missed this week because of studying. Let’s get straight into it.
- Well The Girl on the Train is due to the library tomorrow and I haven’t started that yet, so tonight I am planning on reading that.
- I am also hoping to finish The Isle of the Lost because it is a middle grade novel yet I have been reading it forever.
- I am going to my brother’s basketball game tomorrow
- I also am have a birthday dinner tomorrow
- I will be going to a football game on Sunday
This is the most active I have ever been for a weekend.
- After like forur weeks of travel and who knows what else I finally am having another Bad Horror Movie Night. Tonight’s choice is House of Wax.
- I have a lot of blog post to hopefully pre-write.
- I also have a lot of y’all’s blog posts to read.
- I need to clean my car and room.
So that is it for this weekend. Looking back on the list it doesn’t actually seem like it will be as relaxing as I hoped but that is ok. I hope you enjoyed reading and follow me on goodreads and Instagram to see what I am reading daily.