My first ever #Cramamthon is over which makes me sad but I am proud of what I accomplished. I requested Dark Visions at the library as soon as the read-a-thon was announced and I was in the first position but it still never came in by the last day of the read-a-thon. That being said I am going to throw that book out of my final count. Also just so you guys know I found a copy of Bossypants in the book mailbox which is how I kept track of page numbers. Out of 5 books I finished reading 3, and I started reading all 5.
Day 1- The read-a-thon started off really well. I inly had to run a couple of errands but was able to listen to my audio book while doing so. I will tell you that I have a physical copy of the audio book, that is how I keep track of how many pages I read with it.
- 198 pages of That Summer by Sarah Dessen (Finished)
- 592 pages of Blankets by Craig Thompson (Finished)
- 57 pages of Bossypants by Tina Fey
Day Total: 847 pages
Total: 847 pages
Day 2- I had another great reading day, I spend a little bit of time with my family so I didn’t read as much but I am still proud of the amount I was able to read.
- 6 pages of Bossypants by Tina Fey
- 205 pages of Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
Day Total: 211 pages
Total: 1058 pages
Day 3- Another pretty good reading day. Like the day I could have read a little more but was spending some time with the family.
- 179 pages of Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- 23 pages of Bossypants by Tina Fey
Day Total: 202 pages
Total: 1260 pages
Day 4- I should have read a lot more on this day then I did. I slept in when I should have been reading and listened to podcasts instead of my audio books.
- 151 pages of Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan (Finished)
- 77 pages of Bossypants by Tina Fey
- 66 pages of Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto