Hey bookends! I had another busy week and the upcoming weekend won’t be any different. I have a lot to tell you guys about so let’s get into it.
- I need need need to finish The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- I also, like last week, want to read Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony
- I have to tell you guys, Confess was due at the library and has a long waiting list so I am going to put that aside for now, instead I am hoping to read at least half of the Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz
- I also need to read more of Where Men Win Glory by Jon Krakauer for school
- I am hoping to go to yoga tomorrow
- I also need to film a movie trailer for a class project on Sunday
- Tonight’s bad horror movie is Stung
- I have the usual homework which needs to be finished
- I also want to get my room and car cleaned
So those are my (highly changeable) plans for the weekend, what are yours? Thank you so much for reading and follow me on goodreads to see what I am reading daily.