Hey bookends! It is Friday and I have a good amount of plans for this weekend. I started kickboxing on Monday and let me tell you, it has kicked my butt (no pun intended). Anyway let me tell you about what I am planning for this weekend.
- I want to finish The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- I want to finish Confess by Collen Hoover
- I also am planning on reading Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony and Rodrigo
- I also need to read some of Where Men Win Glory by Joh Krakauer- I know it’s a lot.
- I am going to yoga on Saturday, maybe I’ll talk to someone
- There is a Christmas thing going on in town so I may see some friends who are working
- I also need to take pictures of the swim team for yearbook
- The bad horror movie tonight is Bloody April Fools
- I have a bit of homework to do
- And if it is nice out I want to take my dog for a nice little walk
So that is my weekend plan, what are you planning to do? As always please friend me on goodreads to see what I’m reading daily! Thanks for reading.