It has been another successful month for me in terms of reading. I have been crazy busy with school and needed to find a new way to balance work, reading, T.V., and youtube but I have managed to do it. I read a total of 8 books this month, which doesn’t seem like a lot but I knocked out almost all of my TBR for the first time! The only reason I didn’t finish is because The Girl Who Played with Fire is a huge book and will take a little bit to get through. Also, like last month, I’m still a little behind on review so non of these will reviews came out this month but will in October. Anyway lets get to the reason why you clicked on this post.
- I started out the month by reading Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. I ended up giving 4/5 stars.
- I then read Party Games by R.L. Stine, giving it a 3/5 star rating.
- I finished Three Cups od Deceit by Jon Krakauer next, which I gave 4/5 stars. (There will not be a review going up for this book but I did talk about it in my review for Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson)
- Next I read Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan giving this book 4/5 stars.
- I then read Code Orange by Caroline Cooney which I gave 3/5 stars.
- Following that I read The Velvet Room by Zilpha Snyder and gave it 4.5/5 stars.
- I then speed read (in an hour) Chat Room by Kristin Butcher. I gave this 3/5 stars.
- I finished up the month by reading The Last of the Spirits by Chris Priestley, I gave this 4/5 stars.
Now let’s head to the TBR for October.
- The Implosion of Aggie Winchester by Lara Zielin
Copy Cat Challenges
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson (From July, Currently Reading)
- I have two more but partners have not been announced
For Pleaser ???
I know, I know what you all are thinking. What is this new category that Ivy has added? Well because I caught up on my TBR last month I now have time to read some books for pleaser, not that I didn’t before, but this time I can make it part of the TBR.
- Rook by Sharon Cameron
- Bradstreet Gate by Robin Kirman
To see the reviews that I have posted over the month, click on the title.
- A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Letter Perfect by Cathy Hake
- Zorgamazoo byy Rober Weston
- Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
- The Love Curse of the Rumbaughs by Jack Gantos
- Imaginary Girls by Nova Suma
- Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
- The Outcast by Sadie Jones
- Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Relin
I also participate in Top 5 Wednesday