This month has been crazy. I participated in the booktube-a-thon, school started up again, I started new weekly posts, and I made a schedule type thing for the blog. I read a total of 10 books this month, most of them were for the booktube-a-thon and not on my TBR but that’s ok, as long as I read a lot of books. Because I had such a huge back log of review most of the reviews for this books will be coming out in September.
- I started out with A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Doyle (Sherlock Holmes #1). I gave this book 5/5 stars.
- I then read Letter Perfect by Cathy Hake. I ended up giving this book 3/5 stars.
- I the read 6 books during the booktube-a-thon. Click here to see my wrap up.
- I finished the Outcast a little while after the booktube-a-thon, I gave it 3/5 stars.
- The I read Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin. I gave this book 2/5 stars, don’t get me started on this horrible person.
- I finished up the month by reading Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson, giving it 4.5/5 stars. (This is one of the books that ended up being my Copy Cat Challenge book)
It’s now time for the TBR portion of this post.
The TBR Jar:
- Code Orange by Caroline B. Cooney. (From August)
- This month I picked out The Velvet Room by Zilpha Snyder
Copy Cat Challenges:
- I still need to read The Girl Who Played with Fire by Steig Larsson (From July)
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (Which I am currently reading) (From August)
- Party Games by R.L. Stine
- I also have another one, but partners have not been announced.
The LittleBookOwl has been kind of busy therefore we don’t have a book to read for the next two months.
To see the reviews that I have posted over the month, click on the title.
- A+E 4ever by i.merey
- Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
- The Shore by Sara Taylor
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Fallen by Lauren Kate
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
I also started posting Top 5 Wednesday, click on the topic to see my thoughts.
So that is it for this month. I am really proud of how much I read, even though most of it wasn’t on my TBR. Did you guys have a good reading month? And as always friend me on goodreads to see what I’m reading daily.