Hey guys, this weekend is going to be crazy but a relief at the same time. This first week at a new school has been crazy! I’ve had two papers already due and some research due Monday. Therefore the weekend will be a little hectic. With that said let’s get to the update.
- Im planning on starting and finishing Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.
- I also need to read Three Cups of Deceit by John Krakauerby next Friday.
- I need to write some more reviews.
- I don’t really have that much social things going on, but when do I ever. R
- I have a lot of homework I need to do, which isn’t fun
- I also just want to relax some, so maybe watch some TV/Netflix or something like that.
I hope you guys enjoyed this update. Tell me what your up to this weekend, I’d like to know. And as always friend me on goodreads to see what I’m reading daily.