So it’s that time of the month again. Where had July gone, i feel like the summer has gone by so fast. I mean i will be starting school in 3 weeks! I actually finished a total of 10 books this month which is wonderful, even though I didn’t finish everyone that was on my TBR. Anyway let’s get right into the wrap up. P.S. Reviews for all these books will be coming out through out August, because i read most of them around the same time I was swamped with reviews, but I will be finishing them soon.
- I started off this month by finishing Love Letter to the Dead by Ava Dellaira. I gave this book 4.5/5 stars.
- I then randomly read the graphic novel A+E 4ever by i.merey I gave this 5/5 stars.
- Next I picked u my first manga, Death Note Vol.1 bu Tsugumi Ohba which i gave 5 stars.
- Then I read Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison. I gave this book 4.5/5 stars. (This was the other book for the Copy Cat Challenge)
- I then picked up Ugly Love by Collen Hoover (This ended up replacing Wicked because my library didn’t have Wicked) and gave this 4/5 stars.
- I then finished Life of Pi by Yann Martel and I gave this book 5/5 stars.
- Next i read The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams which I also gave 5/5 stars.
- The I finally finished Fallen by Lauren Kate, which i have been reading sine May, I gave this book 3/5 stars.
- I then read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn which I gave 5/5 stars.
- And I finished the month out by reading A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes #1) and I also gave this book 5/5 stars.
And now to the TBR
For the TBR jar
- I’m still reading Letter Perfect by Cathy Hake from June. This will be the month I finish it, I can feel it.
- Code Orange by Caroline B. Cooney, this has been on my shelve for over 4 years guys. This is what the TBR Jar is for.
Copy Cat Challenges
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson (From July)
- I have two more books but neither of my partners have been posted.
The LittleBookOwl’s book for July/August is
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
If you would like to see the reviews I have posted this month click on the title of the book and it will take you to the review.
I feel like I have had a great reading month. I read 10 books and most of them were really good. Because I did read 10 books this month I feel like I ca finish these 7 books for the month. If you haven’t seen, these aren’t the only books I will be reading this month. I will be participating in the Booktube-a-thon which you can see my TBR for here.
You can always friend me on goodreads if you want to see what I’m up to daily.