So I don’t know how much I will get done this weekend because I will be going home after living in a different state for 6 weeks. We will be driving for 6 hours which is a perfect time to read except that I get sick if I read in the car so that stinks.
- I’m hoping to finish one of the books I’m currently reading: Letter Perfect by Cathy Hake.
- I also need to decide what my last copy cat challenge book is because we just got partners today.
- I’m working again… And that’s my social life.
- Because I can’t read in the car I’m want to catch up on some podcasts I listen to.
- I also want to catch up on all the episodes of Bob’s Burgers on Netflix.
So I don’t know how productive this weekend will be but I hope I do something productive even if it doesn’t involve books. Thanks for reading and as always friend me on goodreads to see what I’m reading daily.