So the second Biannual Bibliothon starts at 12:00 am Sunday the 21st- 12:00 am Sunday the 28th. Here is my TBR and the challenges they go with.
- Childhood Book- 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass
- A Companion/Novela/Prequal to a book or series you have read- Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking
- Genera you have read the least- The Fangirls Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs
- A Book you haven’t finished- Secret Garden by France’s Burutt
- Book based in a foreign country- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- Something you feel strong about- Love Letters to the Dead by Ara Dellarra
- Group Read- Paper Towns by John Green
Ok so because I have already read Paper Towns I might not read that one and if I do it will be the last book I read. So I want to know if you guys would like daily updates or an overall update where I tell you what I read each day after the read-a-thon. Or you may just want to know what books I read. Just comment and tell me.
As always friend me on goodreads to see what I’m reading daily.