So this month I read a total of 8 books and failed because most of them aren’t on my TBR and the books that are on my TBR that I read were long. Therefore this month I am planning to catch up on all of them. So let me tell you what I did finish.
- I first finished the audio book Yes Please by Amy Poehler. I gave this book 5/5 stars and recomend it to anyone interested in comedy. (I listened to this over a long period of time so I didn’t give it a review.)
- I then read If I Fall, If I Die by Michael Christie. I gave this book a 4/5 stars. (A review for this book is up on my blog)
- Then I finished Perelandra by C.S. Lewis. I gave it 4/5 stars. (I read this for school so there is no review)
- After that I read Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. I gave this book 4.5/5 stars. (Review on my blog)
- Then I listened to Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling. I really liked this book and I’m now interesting in watching The Mindy Project. (No review because it was on audio but tell me if you want a review)
- I then read Dangerous Girls by Abiail Haas. I gave this book 4/5 stars. (Review on my blog)
- Then I read Saga Volume 3. I gave this graphic novel 5/5 stars. (No review sorry but if you want one tell me)
- Then finally I read American Gods by Neil Gainman Which I gave 4.5/5 stars. (Review on my blog)
Now I’ll tell you what I’m planning on reading this month.
For the TBR Jar:
- Murder a la Carte by Georges Simenon (From May)
- Letter Perfect by Cathy Hake
For the Copy Cat Challenges:
- Fallen by Lauren Kate (From May)
- Lullaby by Amanda Hocking (From May)
- The lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Then there’s a monthly challenge for a book club I’m in:
- Magonia by Maria Headley (From May) (Which I’m also currently reading)
- Life of Pie by Yann Martel
So yeah I know I failed this month but I had exams and I was basically moving (packing for a 6 week trip). I will tell you guys that I am participating in the Biannual Bibliothon this month also but my TBR for that will be posted closer to that date. Thanks for reading this and friend me on goodreads to see what I’m up to daily.