So I read a good amount of books this month even with being out of the country for a whole week. Let me tell you what I have read.
- I started the month off by finishing A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens for school. I gave this book 2/5 Stars. I have to admit I didn’t actually read this book. I just listened in class. Therefore there will be no review up for this book.
- Next I read City of Bones by Cassandra Clare which I have 5/5 stars. (A review of this book is up on my blog)
- I then read Hades by Alexandra Adornetto. I gave this book 4/5 stars. (This is a sequel to a book I read a long time ago therefore no review)
- Then I read Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis for school. I did actually read this book and gave it 3/5 stars. (I was wondering if you guys would like to see a review for this book or no because it was for school. If you would comment below)
- I then read A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab which I gave 5/5 stars because it was an amazing book. (Review on my page)
- I then went on to read The Musicians Daughter by Suanne Dunlap. I gave that book 4/5 stars. (There is a review on my page for that book as well)
- And last but not least I read Four by Veronica Roth. I also gave this book 4/5 stars. (A review for this book is on my page also)
So after accomplishing all that I decided to make a bigger TBR which might have been a mistake because I have exams this month… But we will see how it goes.
For my TBR pick of the month:
- Murder a la Carte by Georges Simenon
Next the LittleBookOwl book of the next two moths:
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Then I decided to join 2 more Copy Cat Challenges so I will have three books in the catagory a month:
- Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
- Fallen by Lauren Kate
- Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
Then I joined a challenge called the Big Brother Challenge:
- Magonia by Dahvana Headly
And obviously I want to finish the book I am currently reading which is:
- If I Fall If I Die by Michael Christie
So that’s it. Murder a la Carte is a huge book with about 537 pages so I might save that for last.