So this month I did really well and read 8 books that were really good. So let’s get straight into it.
- First I read Persepolis by Marjane Starpi and gave that 4/5 stars. (There is a review on my blog)
- I then read Opposition by Jenifer L. Armentrout which I gave 5/5 stars. (There will not be a review for this book because it is the last of a series and I do not remember the details from the beginning books)
- Next I read Warm Bodies by Issac Marion. I have that book 5/5 stars. (There is also a review of this book on my blog)
- I then read Until the Debt is Paid by Alexander Hartung which I gave 4.5/5 stars. (There is a review of this book also on my blog)
- After that I read Looking for Alaska by John Green which I gave 4/5 stars. (A review is set to go out automatically while I am gone this next week)
- Next I read Everyday by David Levithan which I gave 5/5 stars. (The review for this should also go out while I’m gone)
- Lastly I read The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Long which I gave 4/5 stars. (This will be the last review to be sent out while I’m gone)
Now let’s talk about the books I want to read this month.
First is my TBR pick:
- The Musician’s Daughter by Susanne Dunlap
Then I have the LittleBookOwl book of the month:
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab (my copy from the library has not come in)
There is the Copy Cat Challenge that I participate in:
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (March’s pick)
- Also I am trying to find out if there is someone who will be my partner for April so there may be another book here
I also have a book checked out from the library:
- Hades By Alexandra Adornetto
I do want to mention 2 book that were on my TBR last month that I didn’t finish or include in this month’s TBR. Beau, Lee, The Bomb, and Me by Mary McKinely is the first one. I did try to start this book but if you saw my post about it, I couldn’t finish. The book was terrible. And then there was I am having so much fun without You by Courtney Maum. This was a library book that I picked up on a whim. I didn’t have time to read it and it is due at the library. Therefore I will just return it and if I want to read it in the future I will check it out again.
So that’s it. My goals for April 2015. Wish me luck and tell me if any of the books I plan to read are good. And as always you can friend me ongoodreads to see what I’m up to everyday.