So this week has felt like it has gone by in an instant but I will tell you guys what I’m planning this weekend.
- I need to finish The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Long
- I also need to start and finish (by the end of the month) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- (If it comes in the mail) I need to start Out of the Silent Planet by C. S. Lewis for school
- I’m also looking at buying 3 floatingbookselfes for my room (what I use for a bookshelf is becoming overcrowded
- So I want to catch up on Bates Motel on Netflix. That show is amazing
- I also want to go through all my clothes and order new ones for spring
So yeah. I know it’s not that interesting but I hope you guys still like these types of post. Comment and tell me what you are up to this weekend! And as always you can friend me on goodreads to see what I’m up to on a daily basis.