Hey guys sorry this is late… I had a softball game last night and went to bed as soon as I got home. Anyway here’s what I’m up to this weekend.
- I am currently reading Until the Debt is Paid by Alexander Hartung and I’m 105 pages/ 39% through with it. I just want to read a couple chapters this weekend to be honest.. It’s an amazing books so far and I want to savor it.
- I need to read 4 chapters of Tale of Two Cites by Charles Dickens for school so yeah.
- I would also like to put up my review for Addition by Toni Jordan up on here because of forgot to do that last month.
- I actually have nothing this weekend… Which is a four day weekend for me because of parent/teacher meetings
- Maybe I’ll have softball on Monday and Tuesday but that’s it
- Still need to catch up on that series on YouTube… Softball has hindered that majorly
- I am still watching Dexter… I am on season 6 I believe and hope to watch a couple episodes
- I also want to watch 2 live streams from a YouTube group I watch called The Creatures.
So yeah that’s what I’m planning this weekend. Are you guys doing anything fun?
Also shameless promotion here but go friend me on goodreads to see what I’m up to everyday.