Uggg guys February is over and I feel horrible about the amount of books to read. I had so many snow days to read too but instead I watched T.V. Anyway I read 4 books this month.
- First I read Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I gave this book 4/5 stars(Review on my page)
- Then I read Addition by Toni Jordan. I gave this book a 4/5 stars (I just realized I didn’t write a review for this… That will be coming out shortly)
- After that I read Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi. I gave this a 4/5 stars (Review on my page)
- And lastly I read Aristotle and Dante discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Allire Saenz. I gave this book a 5/5 stars(Review also on my page)
Next on the list is what I want to read this month.
First on my list is my TBR pick:
- Until the Debt is Paid by Alexander Hartung (February’s pick I need to finish)
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
Then I have the littlebookowl book of the next two months which is
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
Then I have a book from a challenge I participate in on Goodreads called the Copy Cat Challenge which I picked
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I also have a couple books checked out of the library that I need to read.
- Beau, Lee, The Bomb, and Me by Mary McKinely
- I am having so much fun without You by Courtney Maum
On top of all that I have the books I am currently reading that I need to finish
- Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
So there are my goals for March 2015… lets hope it goes better than February’s goals